Zipris LaValle’s Hospitality Law Practice provides experienced legal representation and sound business strategies for all facets of the hotel, restaurant, bar, and lounge industry. We represent owners, developers, managers, lenders, franchisors and franchisees.Our experienced attorneys provide creative, cost-effective advocacy to start-up businesses and franchises with a focus on protecting your legal interests.
- Alcohol licensing & compliance
- Business formation and structure
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial transactions (including all facets of day-to-day operations)
- Employment and labor law
- Intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights
- Real estate and leasing transactions
Zipris LaValle understands your business and the critical market forces that affect your capital flow. We provide strategic legal advice along with consultative and development strategies to help you get the deal done — from determining appropriate performance standard clauses such as RevPAR and net income level of profitability to negotiating appropriate management and incentive fees.
Our representation includes all facets of the hospitality business — from strategic planning, due diligence, structuring, budgeting/finance, negotiating, and final consummation to implementation and renegotiation. Our industry focus and experience enables us to provide first-class services to our clients through all levels of investments and operations.
Zipris LaValle has extensive hospitality litigation experience. We represent hotels, restaurants, bars and lounges, event and convention facilities, meeting and event planners, and others with respect to a broad range of litigation issues, including:
- Alcohol and liability matters
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Business contract disputes
- Cancelled events or conventions
- Commission disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Lease disputes
- Premises liability claims
- Wage-and-hour claims